Apply Now: CMA Bursaries for Fall Conferences
Application deadlines for the Conference Professional Development Bursary are approaching for Fall Conferences in 2019. Apply and you could receive up to $600 ($800 if attending from a remote area) towards your next conference attendance. Applications for the Conference Professional Development Bursary are due 8 weeks prior to the conference. CMA Bursaries can be applied to registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. The bursary also offers a per diem.
The Extended Bursary Application Deadline for the MANL AGM & Conference: October 4, 2019.
You may apply for this bursary if you meet the following criteria:
- Full-time employee of a public, non-profit museum, related institution/organization for at least 1 year; or
- Part-time employee of public, non-profit museum, related institution/organization for at least 2 years; or
- Volunteers who have been active for 2+ years; or
- Full-time student enrolled in a Museum Studies or other related program for at least 2 years;
- AND have not received the bursary in the past 24 months.
PLEASE NOTE: The CMA is entitled to grant up to five bursaries per event and can only support one person per institution per event. For more information regarding eligibility and to apply, please visit https://museums.ca/site/bursaries. Please note that CMA Membership is not required to apply for a bursary. Any questions? Please contact email@example.com.